Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase (or 14 days after receiving the parcel), we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Your return must be postmarked within 30 days of the date you received the item.
Situations where refunds can't be granted
We cannot give a refund if:
- Returns without the original packaging and documentation will be rejected.
- The packing box are opened/damaged will not be accepted for return.
- The parcel lost in the returned shipping, and the seller never receive the returned parcel.
- Product has been personalized and therefore is custom printed
There are certain situations where only partial refunds can be granted (50%).
- If the item is not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- If 30 days have passed after purchase.
Once your return have been received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to the address below.
Lost or stolen packages
YelloPOP is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order.
Upon inquiry, YelloPOP will confirm the delivery to the address provided, date of delivery, tracking information, and shipping carrier information for the customer to investigate.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Chez Laurence Fournier,
1 La Villeneuve Langourla,
22330 Le méné,
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.